fredag 18 december 2009

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara


The False Lash Effect mascara has a great formulation and really volumizes and lengthens.
It doesn't hold the curl very well though. Also, the brush is very big, so I sometimes have a hard time getting in the corners of my eye (if you have small eyes, this might cause some difficulty).
Still, the formula weighs up for it. It gives such good volume and length and is great for everyday use but dramatic enough for night.
I have not tried the waterproof version, but the normal mascara lasts long and is easy to wash off.
I personally don't mind the bulky brush and the volume and length it creates means I don't need to curl my lashes as much, so I love this mascara. I've used it everyday for almost a year now and I would buy it again any day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar