torsdag 3 december 2009

Lumene Delight Duo Eyeshadow


The Lumene Delight Duo eyeshadows can be used wet and dry and come in a variety of colors, although mainly purples and browns.
I have tried "Silence" (a matte lighter lilac and a darker purple) and "Whisper" (a matte warm medium brown and a taupy grey). I love the colors in the container, but unfortunately I see very little of this once I apply the shadows.
The "Silence" set has the worst color payoff I have ever experienced in an eyeshadow and I have to work it with a purple base in order to even get some color on my lid.
The "Whisper" duo is better and the colors are very nice. However, I still wish there was a better color payoff and all the shadows have a tendency to be chalky and difficult to apply.
I very much regret my purchase of the "Silence" duo and even though the "Whisper" set is better, it is not worth the money. I would not repurchase any of these items.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar