torsdag 3 december 2009

Nivea Soft Body and Face Cream


My love.
I have really sensitive and dry skin, which makes it difficult for me to find a moisturizer that is right for my face. I need something that will give plenty of moisture, but doesn't end up being too rich and giving me breakouts or crazy shine.
This product is just perfect!
I use it every day, twice a day on my face. It not only moisturizes really well, but also absorbs well. I use it as a base before I put on my makeup and as a treatment for my face when I go to bed at night. It works great for both purposes. To top it off, it is super cheap and available in most grocery stores and all cosmetic stores (in Europe, I realize that it might be a little more difficult to get a hold of this outside of the European continent). It comes in a jar with 200ml or in a smaller tube (75ml) for on the go.
In the winter, I have extremely dry skin so it is not sufficient for the rest of my body, but I will use this on my body as well during the summer. And it makes a great hand cream in your purse!
It has a lovely fresh scent and jojoba oil and vitamin E to care for your skin. It is so quick and effective, I am never switching to anything else for my daily routine!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar