fredag 4 december 2009

L'oreal Blush Délicieux with vitamin c

This series of blushes has matte shades as well as shimmery shades. The come in little compact-like boxes with a mirror and a small brush. Very practical for on the road or in your purse. The brush is not bad at all for being a small travel brush.
I have the matte shade "Sandalwood veil", which is a light pink. This blush is really pigmented, the color payoff is amazing. The color is also beautiful. I normally tend to go to peachy-toned blushes and don't wear pink blushes like this, but it looks great!
It has vitamin c in it so it is good for your skin, and it even has a nice smell to it.
I also have the shimmery shade "Sugar praline". I like this as well, but the color payoff is not even close to the matte shade, and it is sometimes difficult to make it show up. It also has the vitamin c and the fresh smell, but it is starting too look a little bit funny in the container. I generally like matte blushes better than shimmery blushes so I would prefer the matte L'oreal blushes.
I highly recommend the matte blushes (Blush Délicieux Mat), I think you get great value for your money and it is easy to take with you. It doesn't hurt that the packaging is cute too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar