söndag 24 januari 2010

Update on project 5 pan

Update on the products I promised I'd finish before I buy any new cosmetic items.
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara - empty and dried up. I will definitely buy a new one though once I run out of mascaras. I've used it every day and absolutely love it. I have yet to find a mascara that can match the effects of this one.
Nivea Duo Eyeshadow in Havanna - not finished. I though I was close to the end on this one, but it doesn't seem to end.
Nivea Duo Eyeshadow in Toscana - I am practically finished with this one, just wiping the final grains from the container.
Nivea Eye Line and Design in Pure Black - close to finish this one. Only a little stump left and I'm holding it by the smudger.
Nivea Lipstick in Clementine - not finished. Have had problems with chapped and dry lips now in the winter, so I've been forced to stay away from lipsticks for a little while.
Nivea Lipstick in Rose Perle - not finished. Have had problems with chapped and dry lips now in the winter, so I've been forced to stay away from lipsticks for a little while.
I have however gone through my mascaras very quickly.
I have also finished two Nivea Lash Revolution and have a review coming up.
All in all, I have finished 4 products so far.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar